This is the change log for Parashift's AlfBI Module
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. This project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Renamed Project from
- Ability to modify version label of document via bulk import. Parashift versioning module is required to be installed in order for this feature to work.
- Workflow, System and Audit Repo Endpoints
- Workflow, System and Audit Camel Components
- Default camel route for AlfBI for use with deploying all components
- Metabase Dashboards for use with importing via the
- Points to the new Parashift Maven Repository
- Metabase DAO sync is off by default. This is not needed now that Metabase supports LDAP
- Ability to update tags
- Ability to move the node's path to a different folder. It will automatically create the folder if none exists
- Adjusted the error messaging and transaction handling so that you will see more types of errors. Integrity violation errors only happen on transaction commit, which previously was too late in the process to show to the browser.
- Fixed some situations where transaction locks could persist due to being marked for rollback but not being rolled back.
- Migrate to Metabase for reporting
- Error messages via Bulk Upload are presented to the end user
- Include Banana Dashboard store in Alfresco
- Initial Commit