This is the change log for Parashift's OnlyOffice Module
- Issues identified when previweing excel documents in IE11 and Edge browsers are fixed, including:
- User can't type in some letters in comment text area.
- The placeholder text of search text field on right top of Share won't disappear when the search text field gets focused.
Now in IE11 and Edge browsers, the editor of embedded type of OnlyOffice will be used to preview documents rather than editor of desktop type.
trimfunction definition as it's added only for IE 11 compatibility view feature, but user needs to disable this to make sure OnlyOffice works as expect, so this definition is not required any more.
- Add timeout control to OnlyOffice Editor so that editor window can be closed after desired minutes if there is no editing happened to document.
- Can't use IE 11 to preview and edit document correctly
- Security Contexts are sometimes not cleared on the current thread by other webscripts. This causes the lock and modification properties to reflect a completely different user. Adjusting both the FullyAuthenticated and RunAsUser manually instead of a runAs callback resolves this.
- Transformations don't work if you are within a transaction. I.e, if you have a folder rule which does not have
Run in Backgroundticked. This now uses a special URL to access the content.
- Removed the use of Alf Tickets for callbacks. Instead a HMAC token is generated per user, making the callback stateless and robust against server restarts and session resets.
- Above Preview Threshold message formatting fixed
- Above Preview Threshold message is changed
- Optimisations to XLSX threshold reader & LRU Cache for threshold lookup
- No longer updating date/time when locking document (Reverts 1.2.3)
- Refactored the thresholds code
- Documents that are above preview thresholds will no longer be previewed in Share
- Thresholds values can be set accordingly in alfresco-global.properties, the example settings are:
onlyoffice.preview.document.size.threshold=10485760 onlyoffice.preview.docx.threshold=8000 onlyoffice.preview.doc.threshold=8000 onlyoffice.preview.xlsx.threshold=10000 onlyoffice.preview.xls.threshold=10000 onlyoffice.preview.pptx.threshold=1000 onlyoffice.preview.ppt.threshold=1000
- In the example settings above, document size threshold is 10Mb, the docx and doc threshold is max paragraphs number, the xlsx and xls threshold is max total rows of sheets, the pptx and ppt thresholds is max slides number.
- Any threshold's value will be 0 if they are missing in properties file. Therefore the corresponding threshold check won't be performed. For example, if
onlyoffice.preview.document.size.thresholdis not present in alfresco-global.properties, then there won't be any limitation in terms of document size when user tries to preview a document.
- Mime types can't be previewed in OnlyOffice
- Lock banner messages now allow user to distinguish the document is locked by OnlyOffice or other program in document library
- Modification Date is updated if the document is locked (Alfstream Compatibility)
- Global property for the PDF transform url, which can be seperate from the editor URL:
Edit in OnlyOfficeaction appears only if the document is unlocked or currently being edited inside onlyoffice. This prevents the action showing if it's locked by something external (I.e, edit offline or edit in microsoft).
- Preview for External Share
- OnlyOffice Web Preview in Alfresco Share
- OnlyOffice PDF Conversion for Office Documents
- Keep alive to make sure the share session does not expire when you have a window open
- Languages as per the OnlyOffice fork
- New global property:
onlyoffice.lang. This will set the language of the editor.
- Compatibility support for OnlyOffice 4.0
- Adjusted Mime Type Evaluator to certain mime types within Alfresco
- Use UTF-8 encoding for international characters
- Target Java 1.7 for Compatibility
- Italian Localization
- More robust handling of multi-user documents
- Converted to Static Module
- Initial Commit